OLENS Cherry Moon designed to enchant and captivate. Inspired by the beauty of the New moon, these lenses bring a touch of romantic starry magic to your eyes. With their subtle and unique New moon pattern, accompanied by a soft color gradation, Cherry Moon lenses are the perfect choice for creating a mesmerizing and teary eyestyling effect. Experience the allure of these lenses as they complete your look with their celestial charm. Moon-la-la!
OLENS is a South Korean brand of contact lenses that was founded in 2000. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and has a global distribution network. OLENS is a leading provider of colored contact lenses in Asia, and offers a wide variety of styles and colors to choose from. The company is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality, most stylish, and comfortable contact lenses available. OLENS is also committed to innovation, and is constantly developing new products to meet the needs of its customers. In addition, OLENS has partnered with the popular South Korean girl group BLACKPINK and NEWJEANS to be the commercial models for their products. This partnership has helped to increase the brand awareness of OLENS and has made their products more popular among consumers.
Instructions on OLENS Cherry Moon Contact Lenses
OLENS Cherry Moon contact lenses come with both monthly wear model and daily wear model.
- Keep your fingernails short and smooth to avoid scratching your eye or your OLENS Cherry Moon contacts.
- Always wash your hands with soap and rinse carefully before handling your OLENS Cherry Moon color contact lenses. Lenses may become contaminated if you do not wash your hands properly.
- Always handle your OLENS Cherry Moon color contacts somewhere that is well-lit. clean and sterile.
- Your OLENS Cherry Moon colour contact lenses may become damaged depending on how you handle them.
Checking the lenses and blister pack packaging
- Check which OLENS Cherry Moon colour contacts are for the right eye and which lenses are for the left eye.
- Check if there is anything wrong with the OLENS Cherry Moon colored contact lenses and blister pack packaging before opening. If there is anything wrong, for example, if there is any damage or leakage, do not open and contact the point of purchase.
Removing the blister pack packaging
- Break off the blister pack packaging of the OLENS Cherry Moon colour contacts by folding down the sides.
- Remove the label, keeping a firm hold on the blister pack and the label. When doing this, be careful not to cut your hand on the blister pack or label. Also note that the OLENS Cherry Moon color contacts storage solution inside the blister pack may splash upon removal of the label.
- Remove the OLENS Cherry Moon colored contacts from the blister pack packaging by sticking the OLENS Cherry Moon color contact lenses to the pad of your index finger. Alternatively, turn the blister pack packaging upside down and empty the lens together with the storage solution into the palm of your hand. Take care, because if you dig your nail into the lens or scrape the lens on the rim of the blister pack packaging on removal, the lens may be damaged.
Checking the OLENS Cherry Moon Contact Lenses
- Hold the edges of the OLENS Cherry Moon contact lenses from the side and gently move up and down to remove the liquid.
- Put the concave surface on the index finger of your dominant hand and check which is the right side and which is the wrong side of the OLENS Cherry Moon contacts. A lens has a right side and a wrong side.
Ensure that the OLENS Cherry Moon color contacts is not inside out. Place the lens on your right index finger and verify the shape.
- Check if there is anything wrong with the OLENS Cherry Moon colour contact lenses, for example, deformation, discolouration, foreign matter, damage, scratches and dirt, and do not wear the lens if there is anything wrong with it.
Inserting OLENS Cherry Moon Contact Lenses
- Put the OLENS Cherry Moon contact lenses onto your finger, and, with the middle finger of the same hand, pull down your lower eyelid. With the index finger of your other hand, pull up your top eyelid. If you put your finger on your eyelash line, you can open your eyes wide.
- Look in the mirror so that your cornea comes into the center of your eye. Slowly bring the OLENS Cherry Moon colour contact lenses close to your eye and put it gently in place, still looking in the mirror. If you glance upwards when doing this, the lens will not be properly centered on your cornea.
- When you have placed the OLENS Cherry Moon colour contacts properly on the cornea, slowly remove your index finger and then remove your fingers which had been holding your eyelids, starting with the bottom lid first and then the top lid. If you remove your fingers quickly and blink your eye shut. the lens may change position or fall out.
- Check in the mirror that the OLENS Cherry Moon colored contact lenses is on top of your cornea and, covering the opposite eye with your hand, check your sight in your right and left eyes.
- Follow the same procedure to fit the OLENS Cherry Moon colored contacts in your other eye.
Removing the OLENS Cherry Moon Contact Lenses
- Check the position of the OLENS Cherry Moon contact lenses in the mirror.
- Looking straight in the mirror, hold the mirror upward and look at the eye reflected in the mirror.
- With your middle finger, slowly pull your lower lid down, and with the index finger of the same hand, move the OLENS Cherry Moon contacts down from the cornea.
- In this position, use the pads of your thumb and index finger to gently take hold of the bottom of the OLENS Cherry Moon color contact lenses.
To avoid scratching your eye, take care not to touch your eye directly with the tips of your fingers or your fingernails.
If you are unable to remove the OLENS Cherry Moon colored contact lenses, blink several times and then try again.
Cleaning the monthly Contact Lenses and cases
Caring for the contact lenses is a must when you’re wearing reusable contact lenses, and it only takes a few minutes to clean your reusable contact lenses with the appropriate solution.
Safety usage of OLENS Cherry Moon Contact Lenses
- Fill each chamber of your contact lens case with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution.
- Place one lens in the clean, dry palm of your hand, and apply a few drops of your contact lens disinfecting solution. With one finger, gently rub the lens back and forth on your palm to clean the lens surfaces.
- Rinse you lens thoroughly with more of your solution, and put it into your clean contact lens case.
- Repeat this route for your other lens, close the case and leave your lenses to soak overnight.
- For cleaning contact lenses case, empty your contact lens case of the old solution. Rinse it with fresh contact lens solution. Allow contact lens container to air-dry, upside down on a clean tissue. Replace your contact lens case on a regular basis, every 3 months.
If you have inadvertently worn a OLENS Cherry Moon colored contacts which is damaged or otherwise faulty, or if a lens becomes damaged while you are wearing it, remove the lens immediately and consult your eye care practitioner immediately, regardless of whether you have any subjective symptoms.
Until you are used to your lenses, you may experience symptoms such as slight discomfort, slightly bloodshot eyes, unstable vision, watering eyes or itchy eyes. Symptoms vary from person to person but will gradually diminish as you become used to your lenses. However, if you experience acute symptoms or if symptoms persist, stop wearing your OLENS Cherry Moon contact lenses and promptly consult your eye care practitioner.