EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses feature the most favored gray shade that creates a pure and elegant impression. The combination of gray and dark brown colors adds depth and dimension to your eyes, giving them a captivating and sophisticated look. With a transparent and glossy finish, these lenses provide a natural and radiant appearance. They enhance the beauty of your eyes, adding a touch of transparency and shine to create a mesmerizing effect.
EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses offer a design that is filled with transparency, bringing a smile to your eyes and bringing happiness to you and those around you every day. These lenses feature an innovative slightly smaller lens diameter, providing the stunning effect of traditional colored lenses while offering unexpected comfort during wear.
The Limited-time Offer models aim to bring you small happiness and smiles that stem from fashionable eyes, connecting you to a bright future. The colors used in these lenses express wishes and love, uplifting your mood and making your everyday life happier simply by wearing them.
|Product Name:||EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses 10 Pack|
|Base Curve Radius:||8.7mm|
|Diameter:||14.20mm (GDIA: 13.4mm)|
|Package:||Each box contains 10 pieces of daily contacts with same prescription. Please order more than 1 box if you have different prescription for each eye.|
|Power:||Plano to -8.00D|
|Price Unit:||Per Box|
|Lens Material:||MPC Polymer + Nanoveil|
EverColor is a Japanese contact lens manufacturer founded in 2004. As one of the Japan leader in eye care, the Evercolor 1 day series has been patronized as the top brand in the Japan color contact lens market. The commercial image model for Evercolor is the famous Japanese actor Ms.Yuko Araki.
Instructions on EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses
EverColor 1 Day Nicori contact lenses are daily wear soft contact lenses. Daily lenses are that once a lens has been removed from the eye, it must be thrown away.
- Keep your fingernails short and smooth to avoid scratching your eye or your EverColor 1 Day Nicori contacts.
- Always wash your hands with soap and rinse carefully before handling your EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contact lenses. Lenses may become contaminated if you do not wash your hands properly.
- Always handle your EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contacts somewhere that is well-lit. clean and sterile.
- Your EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contact lenses may become damaged depending on how you handle them.
Checking the lenses and blister pack packaging
- Check which EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contacts are for the right eye and which lenses are for the left eye.
- Check if there is anything wrong with the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contact lenses and blister pack packaging before opening. If there is anything wrong, for example, if there is any damage or leakage, do not open and contact the point of purchase.
Removing the blister pack packaging
- Break off the blister pack packaging of the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contacts by folding down the sides.
- Remove the label, keeping a firm hold on the blister pack and the label. When doing this, be careful not to cut your hand on the blister pack or label. Also note that the EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contacts storage solution inside the blister pack may splash upon removal of the label.
- Remove the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contacts from the blister pack packaging by sticking the EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contact lenses to the pad of your index finger. Alternatively, turn the blister pack packaging upside down and empty the lens together with the storage solution into the palm of your hand. Take care, because if you dig your nail into the lens or scrape the lens on the rim of the blister pack packaging on removal, the lens may be damaged.
Checking the EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses
- Hold the edges of the EverColor 1 Day Nicori contact lenses from the side and gently move up and down to remove the liquid.
- Put the concave surface on the index finger of your dominant hand and check which is the right side and which is the wrong side of the EverColor 1 Day Nicori contacts. A lens has a right side and a wrong side.
Ensure that the EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contacts is not inside out. Place the lens on your right index finger and verify the shape.
- Check if there is anything wrong with the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contact lenses, for example, deformation, discolouration, foreign matter, damage, scratches and dirt, and do not wear the lens if there is anything wrong with it.
Inserting EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses
- Put the EverColor 1 Day Nicori contact lenses onto your finger, and, with the middle finger of the same hand, pull down your lower eyelid. With the index finger of your other hand, pull up your top eyelid. If you put your finger on your eyelash line, you can open your eyes wide.
- Look in the mirror so that your cornea comes into the center of your eye. Slowly bring the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contact lenses close to your eye and put it gently in place, still looking in the mirror. If you glance upwards when doing this, the lens will not be properly centered on your cornea.
- When you have placed the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colour contacts properly on the cornea, slowly remove your index finger and then remove your fingers which had been holding your eyelids, starting with the bottom lid first and then the top lid. If you remove your fingers quickly and blink your eye shut. the lens may change position or fall out.
- Check in the mirror that the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contact lenses is on top of your cornea and, covering the opposite eye with your hand, check your sight in your right and left eyes.
- Follow the same procedure to fit the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contacts in your other eye.
Removing the EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses
- Check the position of the EverColor 1 Day Nicori contact lenses in the mirror.
- Looking straight in the mirror, hold the mirror upward and look at the eye reflected in the mirror.
- With your middle finger, slowly pull your lower lid down, and with the index finger of the same hand, move the EverColor 1 Day Nicori contacts down from the cornea.
- In this position, use the pads of your thumb and index finger to gently take hold of the bottom of the EverColor 1 Day Nicori color contact lenses.
To avoid scratching your eye, take care not to touch your eye directly with the tips of your fingers or your fingernails.
If you are unable to remove the EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contact lenses, blink several times and then try again.
Safety usage of EverColor 1 Day Nicori Contact Lenses
If you have inadvertently worn a EverColor 1 Day Nicori colored contacts which is damaged or otherwise faulty, or if a lens becomes damaged while you are wearing it, remove the lens immediately and consult your eye care practitioner immediately, regardless of whether you have any subjective symptoms.
Until you are used to your lenses, you may experience symptoms such as slight discomfort, slightly bloodshot eyes, unstable vision, watering eyes or itchy eyes. Symptoms vary from person to person but will gradually diminish as you become used to your lenses. However, if you experience acute symptoms or if symptoms persist, stop wearing your EverColor 1 Day Nicori contact lenses and promptly consult your eye care practitioner.